Accept the Challenge. Open your Doors to your Inner Artistry, Self Expression, and Gifts of Talent
Pick up audition packets at Southern Dance Theatre: Friday, August 26th – September 8th
The application packet must be fully completed and signed and brought to the audition. Dancers take classes at Southern Dance Theatre in Boynton Beach, Florida and the ballet class level corresponds with the company the dancer is eligible to audition for. Please contact 561-736-9097 for more information.
Auditions will be held at 1203 Knuth Road, Boynton Beach, FL 33436.
Friday, September 9, 2016:
6:45-7:20pm Measurements & Sign in
7:30-9:30p.m. Audition: Ballet, Jazz, and Tap
- Mini Company Ballet levels: Light Blue and Raspberry
- Junior Company Ballet level: Royal Blue
Sunday, September 11, 2016:
12:30-1:30pm Measurements & Sign in
1:45-3:45p.m. Audition: Ballet, Jazz, and Modern
- Elite Company Ballet levels: Periwinkle & Hunter 1st & 2nd year
- Apprentice Company Ballet levels: 2nd year Periwinkle & Hunter through Purple
- Senior Company Ballet levels: High school – Purple / Black 8th graders – if in full Black level
- Females: Black leotard, pink tights, ballet technique, and jazz shoes (no socks). Hair in a bun with net and pins. Light make up.
- Males: Fitted white t-shirt-tucked in, black tights, ballet and jazz shoes (no socks). Hair well groomed
The Dancer’s Edge Company is an elite group of dancers that perform a diverse showcase of dance throughout Palm Beach County and at Universal Studios.