Tickets to the 2016 Love Affair Benefit Performance and Reception are now available at the box office only beginning at 4pm Saturday, February 27, 2016. Online ticket sales have closed.
Tax ID for The Dancer’s Alchemy is: 16-1620182. Tickets are tax-deductible.
This show will be held February 27, 2016 at 7pm at the Countess de Hoernle Theatre at Spanish River Community High School in Boca Raton, Florida. Get driving directions and additional details about the performance here.
Ticket pricing and Seating Options:
- Assigned Orchestra: $40 at the door.
- Open Balcony: $35 at the door.
Please note – All Tickets are picked up at Will Call:
Once your payment has been made, tickets will be available for pick up at the Countess de Hoernle Theatre Will Call beginning at 4pm Saturday, February 27, 2016.
If you would like to make a donation in any dollar amount you choose (separate from purchasing tickets) to support Miss Joan Miller’s care, there are 3 ways to do so. The Dancer’s Alchemy is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Donations are tax-deductible. Tax ID for The Dancer’s Alchemy is: 16-1620182.
- Click the “Donate” link below to do so securely through PayPal. *Please note: you do not need to have a PayPal account in order to use PayPal.
2. For those who would like to donate toward Joan’s care by check, please mail your check to the address below and be sure it is made out to The Dancer’s Alchemy.
The Dancer’s Alchemy
1203 Knuth Road
Boynton Beach, FL 33436
3. Donations can be made at the show.
Please contact us with any questions.